The EB Nocturn (Electron Bombarded CMOS) is a digital image intensification camera that provides outstanding image quality at extreme low light levels. It was specifically designed for integration into imaging systems such as helmet-mounted displays, weapon sights, or vehicle platforms. It's size, weight and low power consumption (SWaP) optimized design eases integration into any kind of optoelectronic system.
- Outstanding image quality at very low light levels
- The system was designed for portability and mobility purposes
- Perfect for integration into any imaging systems that are helmet, weapon or vehicle mounted
- Easily integrated into any kind of optoelectronic system
- Features an extremely low noise sensor as well as a 1064nm laser detection capability
|Resolution||1280 x 1024 Pixels|
|Format||1" (16mm diagonal)|
|Frame Rate||Up to 60 fps at full resolution|
|Spectral Range||500 - 930nm in night mode, 930-1100nm in day mode|
|HVPSU||Autogated High Voltage, including day mode protection|
|Limiting Resolution||51 lp/mm (1280 TV lines)|
|Operational Range||Limited daylight to overcast starlight|
|Minimum face plate illumination||10-5 lux @ 60fps|
Need a Custom Solution?
Some applications can have a very unique set of requirements, in these cases we work with you to develop a custom solution to meet your needs.
As a company, we recognize that sometimes our customers require a solution that is specific to a unique set of requirements or a particular application. In these cases, we work side-by-side with you to explore how our products can be customized to meet your specific application or requirement.
Interested in learning more? Our specialists are standing by to answer your question and/or discuss your project. Contact us today!